Global Research, August 24, 2007
CASMII – 2007-08-23
Several ex-CIA officers including Robert Baer and Ray McGovern with inside information on the plans of the White House strategists have recently raised the alarm that the Bush administration is intent on waging a military attack against Iran in a few months. Only mass action can stop a catastrophic new war in the Middle East which would dwarf the permanent carnage the US and the UK and their allies have created in Iraq.
As in the run-up to the illegal invasion of Iraq in 2003, the drumbeats of the march to war against Iran are pounded into the US public by the neo-conservative cheerleaders of the FOX news network.
The Campaign Against Sanctions and Military Intervention in Iran calls on all its supporters and the international community to sign the on-line petition to urge major media networks not to follow FOX down the road to war against Iran.
Please take a few minutes to watch the video and sign the petition, and ask all your friends and contacts to do the same. In the US we also urge you to contact all your local advertisers on FOX and ask them to support this campaign.
- Why Is Anyone Still Catholic?
- Pope Benedict XVI exposed in a monstrous international criminal cover-up: call to criminally prosecute Pope Benedict at the International Criminal Court
- An Act Of War: The US Congress is Actively Pushing for War on Iran
- VIDEO: “Nuclear Terrorism”: US administration is interested in creating an environment which will justify a possible nuclear attack on Iran
- Pope Benedict and the Roman Catholic Church: Worst Credibility Crisis Since Reformation
- Is Canada Fighting an Imperialist War in Afghanistan?
- The Politics of Counting Dead Afghan Civilians
- Hamid Karzai: Our Man in Kabul
- United States, once again, reserves the right to a “pre-emptive” nuclear attack because it owns the world?
- Obama Threatens Iran with Nuclear Weapons: Tehran’s Response.
- Art Crimes
- Arts and Letters Daily
- Asia Times
- C.O.A.T.-Coalition To Oppose The Arms Trade
- Canadian Charter of Rights
- Confronting Empire
- Cyrano’s Online Journal
- Democracy Now
- Electronic Intifada
- Electronic Iraq
- Free Speech TV
- Gaza-Laboratory for the Occupation
- GLOBAL BDS MOVEMENT
- Information Clearing House
- Informed Comment
- Killing Train
- Les Politiques
- Michael Albert
- Noam Chomsky
- Open Democracy
- Palestine Blogs
- Palestine Chronicle
- The Cutting Edge
- The Dominion
- The Tyee
- THomas Paine’s Corner
- Truthout/News Politics
- we make money not art
- World Changing
- Z Magazine